Wednesday, June 17, 2009

deep,,,


dua tiga hari ni aku ber"ym" dengan kawan,,,
cerita kali ni lain sikit.. dengan dia lain,, dengan dia lain,,,
semua ada kisah.. cuma yang berbeza rasa,,,




p/s: aku bercerita pasal pelangi... dan kemuncaknya belum nampak....


Em
Is your favourite colour blue?
A D
And do you always tell the truth?
Em
Do you believe in outer space?
A D
I’m learning you

Em
Is your skin as tan as mine?
A D
Does your hair flow side ways?
Em A
Did someone take a portion of your heart?
D
Now I’m learning you

[Chorus]
Em
And if you don’t mind can you tell me all your hopes & fears
A
And everything that you believe in
D D
Would you make a difference in the world
Em A
I’d love for you to take me to a deeper conversation
Bm
Only you can make me….

[Bridge]
Em A
I’ve let my guard down for you
Em A
And in time you will too

3 comments:

Asyraf Azizan said...

lagu ape tu dot

dodot said...

deeper conversation-yuna..
nnti ko mainkan ekk

Asyraf Azizan said...

bereh boh